About Me

My photo
I am Nickki Hard. I am a web cam model. I love getting on cam and being sexy for everyone to see. I love it hard and soft it just depands on the day lol. I love making new friends.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Tumblr, this and that!

I have a Tumblr account and I have neglected it till now! Check it out I have been playing with it a little today. I will try and work on it again tomorrow also, but here it is Nickki Hard on tumblr You can get an idea of what I like (lol)! This is going to be a short but sweet post, but I also let you know that I have a new date set to return to on cam. I also know where you can see me. I will be going back to work on March 4, 2013 and I will be going at it HARD on Flirt4free you can find the link on the right side of here!
I also got a new toy from Edenfantasy today and will be taking some new video and pictures with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment