About Me

My photo
I am Nickki Hard. I am a web cam model. I love getting on cam and being sexy for everyone to see. I love it hard and soft it just depands on the day lol. I love making new friends.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ask Nickki!

So some of my pictures are turning out so awesome! I am calling this batch Ask Nickki! I want everyone to feel free to ask me anything. Make a commit or ask me any question. Like I get asked all the time if I like black cock or does age matter those are just some of the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Ask and you shall receive (lol)!
 You can ask me here or visit me on Camgirl Collective and become a fan and ask me questions on their. If you sign up and become a fan on Camgirl Collective you will also get to see my fan only pictures! It's free to become a fan Nickki Hard on Camgirl Collective!
 I thought that I would also add that well taking these pictures I forgot to put in the memory card (lol)! So I had to take all the pictures over and over, I couldn't figure out why I could only take so many pictures. XOXO! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment