About Me

My photo
I am Nickki Hard. I am a web cam model. I love getting on cam and being sexy for everyone to see. I love it hard and soft it just depands on the day lol. I love making new friends.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Late!

I was suppose to return to work yesterday, and I did not do it. I first want to say I am sorry to those that I disappointed anyone. I will be returning very soon! I had a medical procedure done and I thought it would be healed in time, but it has not. Just for the record it was not a boob job, my girls have always been and always will be real!! As if anyone can fake girls like mine HaHa!
I can't wait to cum back to work! I will be back to work this week I will keep everyone informed of what day it will be through twitter. So follow my twitter for when and where this week. I have a new toy that I breaking out for everyone. XOXO
    

No comments:

Post a Comment