About Me

My photo
I am Nickki Hard. I am a web cam model. I love getting on cam and being sexy for everyone to see. I love it hard and soft it just depands on the day lol. I love making new friends.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cleaning out my Closet!

Ok so I have taken some time away to try and clean up some stuff. And I did it during the holiday season for the simple fact that with a new year comes new thought about what direction you might want your life to go. During my time away I did a lot of self reflection, and realized I am good at being Naughty!! With that being said I need to find a place (site) that I just love. I know Streamate is on the cutting block as far as sites to go bye, bye. Even though it was my first site and were I first got naked I must move on from there. I am going to cut something else not sure what site yet?? I hope to be back on Cam again sometime very soon I am looking around 2/14/2013.  So bare with me well I clean out my Closet (lol)!!!
Titty Tue.
Oh yeah it is Titty Tue so here you go lol!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment